The Coptic Center remains closed until further notice.
Sunday Evening Experiences are currently being held online via Zoom. Contact us for details.
The essence of Coptic teachings is that Truth is Universal. Although it may be spoken in different languages by different races who have different philosophies (different methods and techniques), Truth is always the same.
Humanity cannot change Truth, as Truth is superior, being the ultimate goal of realization. It shines in every direction and can be realized from all directions. The Truth speaks for itself, but is demonstrated only through actions.
It is the intent and purpose of the Coptic philosophy to clarify the importance of the role of the individual and group in our world. Through it we learn to give active expression in the balancing of the four-fold unity of our identity, the unity of body, mind, emotions and soul.
- That revelations of truth are ever present and are understood as capacities are developed.
- That these truths as they were perceived and passed on to the White Brotherhood, the Essenes and the Egyptian Coptic Order are the foundation of our teachings.
- That God’s love, made evident by and through natural law, is universal and everlasting.
- That life, creation, progress and evolution emanate from this God Love Expression — that it has ever been and ever will be.
- That love, will and wisdom are natural attributes that guide individual and social destinies to higher levels of awareness and being.
- That each individual soul is eternal.
- That the spiritual law of cause and effect (Karma) is nature’s method challenging us to grow and evolve.
- That joy and happiness and health are the natural state of those who have achieved a harmonious God-Nature-Human relationship.
- Teach the fundamental principles and common thread of truth inherent in and transcending all world religions, beliefs and philosophies.
- Interpret ancient truth in the light of modern scientific discoveries. Promote the merging of science and spiritual beliefs into a oneness.
- Promote and demonstrate the practical natural laws and principles.
- Teach techniques and practice in the art of concentration, meditation and the revelation of inner truths of higher consciousness.
- Give perspective and insight into oneself in relation to earth, humanity and transformation.
- Provide many of the lost and hidden keys to understanding and applying techniques in the quest of self-mastery and eventual God consciousness.
- To work harmoniously with other groups and promote goodwill and universal principles into the mass consciousness.