Hosted by Amanda Lehman.
Amanda is a self-described “self-help junkie”. After 20 years of involvement in personal development, leadership training, and corporate sales experience, she is ready to step up and serve the world as a Human Design Analyst.
What is Human Design? Human Design is a personal and professional assessment tool to reveal your hidden potentials in life. It helps you understand your true strengths, talents, and gifts, so you can choose activities and roles that better align with who you are, and be more successful as a result.
Did you know that there is a conscious and unconscious aspect of our purpose in life, which is why it can sometimes be difficult to discover for yourself what you’re actually here to do. This is why so many of us go to readers who can help us discover the right pathway to grow into our full potential.
“There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.” — Deepak Chopra
Human Design can help you discover who you are in 5 key areas.
- Career Type – Utilize your energy in the easiest and most natural way to share your true gift with the world.
- Personal Interaction Style – Eliminate friction and experience flow in communicating the interacting with others.
- Decision-Making Strategy – Make choices you can trust in any situation knowing it is the BEST decision for YOU.
- Defined Functions – Identify core strengths and natural power to stay grounded and aligned personally and professionally.
- Shadows & Distractions – Recognize and navigate challenges that keep you from success, satisfaction, peace, and delight.
Come spend an evening with Amanda and let her introduce you to the new science of Human Design.
Master the Material Plane As Yourself
Hosted by Amanda Lehman. An introduction into Human Design, a new technology for discovering your unique place in the world. Human Design is a personal and professional assessment tool to reveal your hidden potentials in life. It helps you understand your true strengths, talents, and gifts, so you can choose activities and roles that better align with who you are, and be more successful as a result.
Out of stock